We're a friendly bunch, so if there's something you'd like to bring to our attention, or discuss with us, we're ready to listen. There's also quite a few of us, so we set up this page to point you to the right person. Just follow this handy guide:
- If you have a technical question don't resist the temptation to contact us directly: email@example.com
- If you have a question about a particular tutorial regarding content, code or anything else, feel free to contact us.
- If you have a question or suggestion about JavaWorkspace in general, the best place to bring it up is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you think we are doing a great job, a kind word in the JavaWorkspace Tutorials now and then really helps! If you think we are doing a super-duper-fantastic job, and you'd like to part with some money to help pay for hosting costs, that's what the donation page is for. You might even get a fancy title out of it.
- If you're interested in running banner ads in some tutorials, or have some other deal to propose, contact us at email@example.com.
- If you're an author or publisher interested in doing a book promotion in one of our tutorials, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.